|BAL VATIKA /Nursery
|01st April 2020 to 31st March 2021
|3 Yrs to 4 yrs
|PRE PRIMARY I/LKG
|01st April 2019 to 31st March 2020
|4 Yrs to 5 yrs
|PRE PRIMARY II/UKG
|01st April 2028 to 31st March 2019
|5 Yrs to 6 yrs
|01st April 2018 to 31st March 2019
|5 Yrs to 6 yrs
|01st April 2017 to 31st March 2018
|6 Yrs to 7 yrs
|01st April 2016 to 31st March 2017
|7 Yrs to 8 yrs
|01st April 2015 to 31st March 2016
|8 Yrs to 9 yrs
|01st April 2014 to 31st March 2015
|9 Yrs to 10 yrs
|01st April 2013 to 31st March 2014
|10 Yrs to 11 yrs
|01st April 2012 to 31st March 2013
|11 Yrs to 12 yrs
|01st April 2011 to 31st March 2012
|12 Yrs to 13 yrs
|01st April 2010 to 31st March 2011
|13 Yrs to 14 yrs
|01st April 2009 to 31st March 2010
|14 Yrs to 15 yrs
|01st April 2008 to 31st March 2009
|15 Yrs to 16 yrs
|01st April 2007 to 31st March 2008
|16 Yrs to 17 yrs
1. The applicant can purchase the prospectus from the reception at school during the working days (9:00am to 01:00pm). Online Admission form is also available on the school website.
If the applicant decides to proceed with the admission process, they should follow these steps:
**The applicant would be required to submit the Admission Form at the school reception with the set of documents mentioned below:
I. Municipal Birth Certificate.
ii. Proof of residence such as Ration card/Aadhar Card/House tax receipt/Voter ID etc. in the name of any one parent.
iii. Medical certificate of Fitness from a qualified practitioner. (Original)
iv. Passport size colored photograph of the child.
v. TC & Report Card for classes I onwards.
vi. Aadhar Card of the Child & Parents. (Mandatory)
Note: Incomplete or incorrect applications will not be accepted.
All the above-mentioned documents must be self- attested.
Documents required at the time of verification:
i. Original birth certificate.
ii. Original proof of residence.
iii. Original Aadhar Cards, both of the child and parents.
Once the documents are received, the Admission Counselor will allot date and time for the written test and interaction. (applicable for Classes VI- IX) Note:- All Interactions will be conducted during the working days. (Second and Fourth Saturdays are non-working days.)
Result will be declared within 48 hours of the Entrance exam, the same will be communicated over the phone/email.
Upon receiving admission approval, proceed to submit fees and provide the following documents:
- Transfer Certificate and last attended class Report Card.
- Child's blood group test report.
- Completed medical form by parents.
- Five photographs each of the child, mother, and father.
- Escort Card duly filled by parents.
*New scholars will receive their section and timetable information from the Class Rep/Teacher on the orientation day.
*If the joining date differs from the school calendar, please inform the Admissions Office via email.
All students must wear the designated school uniform, and details about the uniform can be found on the school website. Parents are encouraged to verify the accuracy of the material, tailoring, cut, and style when making uniform purchases.
- The Tuition fee shall be submitted by Cheque/online. Cash will not be accepted.
- The fee shall be paid on monthly basis or in four quarters namely April to June, July to September, October to December and January to March. The fee shall be remitted on or before 10th of every month.
- The fee after the due date will only be accepted with a fine of Rs. 10/- per day.
- Outstation cheques/Post dated cheques will not be accepted. Any cheque dishonored will be treated under category of non- payment of the fee and a fine of Rs. 220/- per cheque will be charged.
- On leaving the school, the Transfer Certificate will be issued to the student only when all dues including the running quarter fee is cleared. In the same case, only the security deposit will be refunded to the parents, on one-month prior notice provided to the school authority.
- If the student leaves the school in the 3rd Quarter (beginning from October) is liable to pay the fees up to the month of March.
- Fee defaulters of more than 2 installments shall not be permitted to sit for exams and his/her name shall be struck off from the school enrolment. Such students will have to seek re-admission.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded. Those appearing for Board Exams should clear all dues (till March) latest by 20th of January.
- If any parent or guardian, after depositing the full fee for admission of a child, chooses to withdraw the child from the school within one month from the date of admission, then the school shall retain Registration Charges, Admission Fee and Tution Fee for one month only and shall refund the rest.
- In case any fee collected from the parent(s) or guardian of a child, whose admission is cancelled subsequently due to non-submission of original documents for verification by the due date, or if any information or document submitted prove to be false or wrong, the entire fee except registration amount will be refunded.
- ** In case of withdrawal Admission fees are non refundable. **
- In order to withdraw a student from the school, his/her parents/guardians are required to fill and submit the Transfer Certificate (T.C) form (available at the school's office) and submit it to school's office at least one month in advance, failing which school may charge fee of the running quarter.
- A student leaving the school will be issued T.C. only after paying all the dues. The security deposit alone will be refunded. Those who leave the school in the 3rd quarter (October) must pay the fee up to March.
- The school can ask a student to withdraw on academic or disciplinary grounds. This also includes submission of false information at the time of admission. In such cases, the decision of the Principal will be final and binding.
- Any incidence of misbehavior with any member of the School staff, on the part of parents/guardians may lead to expulsion of wards from the school.