- 1. To develop scholastic personalities and impart knowledge to maximize skills and competencies.
- 2. To foster a positive school atmosphere of sharing and caring to help them achieve scholastically and co-scholastically their greatest potential.
- 3. To help the students become resourceful thinkers who independently and creatively strive to solve complex problems through reflection, risk taking and critical evaluation.
- 4. To impart wisdom that transforms mere knowledge into a meaningful initiative and enterprise for a harmonious and prosperous society.
- 5. To provide holistic education to society as a whole without prejudice or discrimination.
- 6. Equip the child to meet all challenges – social, moral and intellectual and comprehend human values.
- 7. To make students responsible, law abiding and enlightened citizens of a global society.
- 8. Instil traits of team work, empathy, patience, perseverance and respect of elders and mentors.
- 9. To ensure sensitivity and commitment to environment and all beings to save the planet for future generation.