Pre - School to Grade XIThe Admission procedure for every academic year commences from 15 th September onwards.
Pre-Admission Procedures1. The applicant can purchase the Prospectus from the School’s Reception on all working days, between 8:00am to 12:00pm. In case you wish to meet the Admission Executive, you may visit the school between 8:00am to 1:00pm.
2. Should the applicant wish to proceed with the admission, the process to be followed is
The applicant would be required to
submit the Admission Form at the
Reception with the set of documents
Once the documents are received,
Admission Executive will allot date
and time for the written test/
interaction (for Classes VI- IX)
Results will be declared within 48 hours and communicated over the phone/email.
Post-Admission ProceduresOnce Admission is granted you may proceed to deposit the Fees and submit the following documents-
1. TC and Report card of Last Class attended to be submitted before joining.
2. Medical Form duly filled by parents.
3. Five photographs each of child, mother and father.
4. Escort Card duly filled by parents.
5. New Scholars will be allotted the section and the timetable for your ward (will be handed over by the Class Rep/Teacher) on the same day.
6. Kindly inform the School of the applicant’s joining date if the same is not as per the School Calendar, via Email to the Admissions Office.
Note :: Incomplete or incorrect applications will not be accepted.
Documents required at the time of verification:
i. Original birth certificate.
ii. Original proof of residence
iii. Original Aadhar Card
It is compulsory for all students to wear the prescribed School Uniform. The specification for the same is given on the school website. parents are advised to ensure correctness of the material, tailoring, cut & style.
Copyrights © 2018 BBPS-IP . All rights reserved.